Covid information 2021
Camping Interpals will reopen on April 30th, 2021, and we will offer you all our services, with the maximum hygienic and sanitary security.
WE WANT YOU TO ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS.
Following the instructions of the health authorities, we have adapted to the "new normality" in order to be able to offer all the services of the campsite safely.
We continue applying our protocol and contingency plan to prevent the spread of Covid-19 to the Campsite.
- Commitment to comply with all applicable legal regulations, validated by SGS with the "SAFE TOURISM" certified.
- Training of all staff in relation to our protocol and contingency plan to prevent the spread of Covid-19 at the Campsite.
- Installation and disposition of material resources to avoid the contagion in all the facilites of the Campsite.
- Automation of some administrative processes and use of QR codes.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PREVENTION MEASURES
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of common areas and accommodations with virucidal products and alcoholic disinfectants.
- Periodic disinfection of the facilities in general: playgrounds, street furniture and sports areas, before opening and cleaning throughout the day.
- Swimming pool:
- Disinfection of floors and showers.
- Disinfection of sunbeds.
- Maintaining the correct chemistry levels of the pool water.
- Protective screens at the front desk, in the restaurant and supermarket.
- Signage and signs on the ground with waiting marks to indicate the minimum distance at accesses to services.
- Safety distance between restaurant / bar tables and pool loungers.
- Indication of the capacity in the sanitary blocks to guarantee the safety distance.
- Adaptation of activities and entertainment shows in different areas of the campsite in order to avoid crowds.
Camping Interpals is committed to follow the measures of security and appeals to individual responsibility, assuming that everyone complies, as in their private life, with the recommended measures.
Keep in mind that “zero” risk does not exist and that, therefore, there can be no guarantee that there will be no contagion.
Thank you for your trust and patience in these times of uncertainty.
If you have any questions or you want to make a reservation, please contact the Front Desk team at Camping Interpals: email@example.com
Preventive measures Covid-19